Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Chloe,

Hi Hunny!

We had such a fun day today, and I just wanted to make a note of it. We played and danced and laughed. You were such a good girl!

I had just vacuumed in my room, so I let you crawl around in there while I finished organizing some paper work. You, of course, wanted to help. You organized some expired coupons and the church bulletin. You thought it was very fun. We were listening to music and you were doing a few new dance moves. You are always one to multi-task, so you didn't even stop crawling. You just bobbed your head and shook your booty on your way... You were cracking me up, Missy! At one point, you were standing up to the bed and balancing with your elbows up against the bed so you could clap your hands!!! Ah! I love it.

Speaking of that, you have been pulling yourself up on various things and then letting go, standing there for 2 seconds and then you sit down. I just know it won't be long and you are going to be walking! Where has this year gone?

You played some golf with daddy today, too. You do that almost every day. You've been playing with my measuring cups and some bowls, and you and dad have been making golf soup. Like all your toys, you just like to dump it out...

You also had your first spaghetti today. You didn't really love it, but of course, a little applesauce did the trick. I don't get it, but it works, so we go with it! I'm really looking forward having you eat whatever we eat. I'm looking forward to making ghoulash and spanish rice. As soon as you can have dairy, it will make it a lot easier...

Well, Chloe, I look forward to tomorrow. I just never know what you're going to do next! It's such a fun adventure with you!

I love you!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment