Friday, March 6, 2009

Dear Chloe,

Spring will be here soon, and that means your birthday is right around the corner. I'm really excited about your birthday present... I guess I'll wait to share about that until after you get it!

I think you will be walking very soon, little Miss. You are pushing your little walk and ride mobile as far and long as space allows. You have tried standing up by yourself some, but not too much. You have been playing with Daddy a lot, lately. You love to chase after the golf balls as he putts them around the living room. You also like to click two golf balls together or tap a ball up against the club. I think you will be Daddy's little golfing buddy someday! If you're anything like your Daddy, you'll be great at whatever you decide to play... If you're like Mommy.... Well, let's just hope you're like Daddy...

You have two teeth on the bottom now and two on the top. They are quite cute. It is really changing your looks, and I think you're starting to look more like me. Everyone has said how much you look like your daddy, ever since you were born. When you see pictures, you'll see that they were right! Some people are starting to see me in you, now. It is so amazing, having children. Just wait until you have a baby, Chloe. There is nothing like it in the world!

Another cute thing you've started to do... You're whistling! It is hilarious! You normally do it while you're playing or crawling. It's so cute. You always seem to be concentrating and whistling along while you're going about your business! I love it. Grandma Ketchum has always said that Daddy whistled when he was a baby, so maybe you'll have some of his other skills, too! I'm cracking up, because I can hear you whistling right now, in the other room. You are the funniest little thing Chloe!

You attended your first band concert last week! You were such a good girl! I was very proud of you. You, of course, really enjoyed the music, and though you probably didn't realize that Auntie Kels was there tooting on her trumpet, she was able to take you around to meet some of her friends after the concert. Many people got quite a kick out of you that day! You had on the very cute leopard print outfit that Grandma Weir made for you. You were stylin'!

Well, that's about it for today. Things are changing so quickly now, I really need to write more often!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment