Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dear Chloe,

Hi Little Miss,

Do I always start by saying 'you're getting so big?' Well you are. It's always the truth...

You have three teeth now! Or at least three have started making their way through. You are so darn cute, I can't hardly stand it. You don't really like to show them, otherwise I'd post a picture. Maybe when they come in more, they'll be easier to see.

You've been eating whole black beans, now that you have some choppers... Actually, I think you just gum them - but either way, you really like them. You've even started eating beef. Pureed, gross, but you don't seem to mind. I'll let you in on a little secret. When you have a beautiful daughter of your own, dip anything she doesn't like in applesauce. If she's anything like you, she would eat pureed wood chips, as long as it's dipped in applesauce. :)

You are really loving music these days! You like to dance. Yesterday, Aunt Emie called and when my phone rang you started dancing to that! Quite the little dancin' queen. Ah! You're so cute!!

We've been shopping more lately, and you really seem to enjoy it. A girl after my own heart! We put link-e-doos on your cart cover thing and you're happy to play with that while riding around the store. We even went to the mall with Auntie Kels the other day. I don't know how much longer you'll be fitting into your stroller. I guess that thing is kind of small.

You have always enjoyed reading, but lately you have seemed to enjoy it even more. We got you a cute book for Valentine's Day and you just love the pictures. There are lots of pictures of doggies and kitties and every time you turn the page, you giggle at the cute pictures. It's very cute! Have I told you that you like to turn the pages when we read? You do. You do such a good job!

I love you, Chlo Chlo!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment