Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear Chloe,

Hi Sweetie,

This has been a difficult weekend, and it looks like maybe it isn't over with yet! You had your first bout with the flu, and it was heartbreaking to see you that way. You are usually so happy and easy going, and I could tell were just miserable. Honestly, I don't think it was a real bad case, but when you would get sick, you would cry and cry. I think you must have had some bad tummy cramps. Poor little thing. You sure wanted your mommy. It only lasted a couple of days, and you seem to be back to your old self. You do have a fever today, so I'm definitely keeping my eye on you.

On a more pleasant note, you have really enjoyed playing with your Christmas toys. Your latest favorite is the Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle that Grandma and Grandpa Weir got for you. It plays lots of great songs and you just love to sit and dance and click the balls together. You also really love the little wooden duck that Auntie Steph bought for you. You sure are loved by a lot of people!

You have been crawling a lot more. You still seem to prefer the army crawl, but you do get up on your hands and knees and crawl that way some, too. Another cute thing you have been doing is sitting on up on your knees. The other day you were in your play yard playing toys, and when I went in to see you, you were all the way in the corner, facing the corner, on your knees! It was so cute! At first, I thought you had some how made an escape!

You are so much fun, Chloe and even when we have difficult days, I am enjoying every minute. I know some day we won't be able to cuddle all day every day, so I will take it while I can get it!

I love you, tootsie!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment