Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Chloe,

You are standing up! I was beginning to think you would be happy to sit up on your knees... Now you are standing up, all by yourself. You pull yourself up to your Crawl and Cruise Jungle thing and grab the monkey and make it play the music. You are having so much fun and I can tell you are so proud of yourself!! Daddy and I are very proud of you, too!

Lately, you don't seem to want socks on. I've got news for you little Missy... We live in Michigan and it is January. We're breaking records for how cold it is, so you have to wear socks. I've been threatening to put you in tights, and I just might have to. Today, Daddy was holding you and noticed that you had managed to get your socks off, even though you had footed pajamas on over them! They were inside the feet of your jammies. I'm not sure how you managed to stand up so easily, despite the fact that your footies were stuffed! You are too funny...

Well, my last letter mentioned your bout with the flu, and now I'm not so sure that's what it was... When your fever hung around for a few more days we went to the doctor, and found out you had a urinary tract infection. I don't know if the festivities of the previous weekend were related or not? You have been a very good girl about taking your medicine, so that's really good. We go back to the doctor on Monday or Tuesday to make sure it's gone, but you have seemed fine - so I assume it is. They want to do an ultra-sound to make sure there is no problem with your kidneys, so we are believing God for an all clear on that. We are very thankful for Dr. P. She seems very on top of things, so we are trusting her completely.

I want to capture these new accomplishments and keep track of all of your ins and outs, Chloe. I know in the blink of an eye, you will be walking and talking and I don't want to forget any of the amazing moments. They are all so much fun to watch.

I love you, tootsie.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment